Join Our Healthcare Team!
These days, when uncertainty with Covid19 and change define our company, it’s important that healthcare providers and vendors work together and offer each other a supportive environment. Our team is working hard to accommodate our customers’ needs, but we need help!
At Allegiance Healthcare Solutions, you will be a part of helping our clients in every step of their healthcare Information Technology journey. We provide end-to-end healthcare Information Technology expertise and capability to our clients. As a part of our team, you can flourish with our entire continuum of services.
We are not only a software development company but a Healthcare IT Consulting company which operates in hospitals from coast to coast, we have opportunities that range from high-tech to customer support. Our company that provides healthcare integration services. We work with hospital interface teams or subject matter experts to deliver the best possible solution utilizing the hospital’s interface engine. Everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities.
At Allegiance Healthcare Systems, we believe in the value that our functions add to a business. We feel that this specialist part of EHR is often unrecognized for its contribution to the profitability and success of a business.
We look to hire the best and brightest to not only help us grow our firm but to deliver high quality deliverables to our clients. At times of high demand from our client base, we offer flexible employment for temporary work arrangements via 1099 consulting and only W2 hourly employment when offered. We offer competitive compensation.
Allegiance Healthcare Solutions is seeking a highly motivated individual for the position of Interface Analyst/Developer. This candidate will be part of the team responsible for interface implementation and support for the out largest customers new Epic electronic medical record (EHR) being integrated and deployed across the corporation.
If you want to be part of a fast growing interesting and fun place to work, apply to one of the open positions below:
The Senior Principal Front-End Interface Developer is responsible for requirements analysis, testing, implementation, documentation, maintenance, and overall support for health information interfaces for this several large healthcare Clinical systems. The Principle Interface Developer works closely with ancillary product owners, vendors, and technical staff to design, build, test, install, and monitor Cloverleaf and Rhapsody interfaces between Epic and internally & externally interfaced systems.
This position exists primarily to develop, implement, and support interfaces between major health system, other healthcare facilities or third party systems. Secondarily, to implement and support the legacy EHR archive system.
This position performs data mapping and data translations; ensures system integrity, compatibility, and standardization; oversees the successful implementation of an entire project life cycle, including discovery, development, implementation, and validation
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience
LICENSURE and CERTIFICATION
Required: Must have both Cloverleaf Level 3 Certification and Rhapsody Expert Certification
- A minimum of 5 years software and interface development, implementation, and support in the healthcare industry
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server
- Solid working experience with HL7
- Deep Knowledge and experience with Cloverleaf Integration Suite and Rhapsody Interoperability Engine.
- Experience working with different data formats (e.g., HL7, XML, CSV, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to translate business requirements into technical designs.
- Experience with full development lifecycle, requirements through post implementation support required.
- Knowledge of healthcare data & workflow
KNOWLEDGE OF, SKILLS IN, ABILITY TO, COMPLEXITY AND DIFFICULY:
- Strong understanding of project life cycles, and software development environments
- Interface standards specifically HL7, CCD and or CCR
- Interfacing with various applications, management information systems, data structures, systems analysis and design, and programming languages
- Develops data translation routines and methods utilizing both Cloverleaf and Rhapsody Interface Engines toolset and standard querying and database tools
- Testing and quality assurance
- Excellent communication (written and oral)
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong detail orientation and analytical abilities
- Team work
- Excellent listening skills
- Customer service skills
- Project management, issue resolution, and task prioritization? Program debugging
- Ability to take ownership of extensive complex tasks
- Work with, develop, and maintain relationships with staff, clinicians, management, and vendors
- Learn quickly
- Maintain flexibility to adapt to a variety of workload assignments
- Refer to policy manual for specific instructions/guidelines
- Follow established policies and procedures
- Adhere to the standards of the job description and overall philosophy of the main healthcare system
COMPLEXITY AND DIFFICULTY:
- Work independently with a minimum of supervision
- 50% Time Spent – Design, develop, implement, and support interfaces and archived legacy systems
- 50% Travel requirement – Work with internal staff and third party vendors to test, certify interfaces or archived systems lead interface or archive related project team of staff, consultants, and third party vendors.
Schedule: Full Time + (Alternating OnCall nights, evenings, weekends or holidays), Day Shift, Mon – Friday 7-5 with one hour for lunch
Interested and available candidates should submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for further consideration. No phone calls please!