Allegiance Healthcare provides information technology solutions that help enterprise organizations solve a broad range of business challenges, capture unforeseen opportunities, and achieve impressive results. We bring a wealth of experience and knowledge to the businesses we serve which include Laboratories, Health Systems, Digital Health Vendors and Medical Group Practices.
All hospital and healthcare practices require an Electronic Health Records (EHR) solution to be implemented and supported. Modernization of solutions is the key to improving care and cost. Allegiance Healthcare Solutions (AHS) delivers healthcare integration solutions that help transform the way hospitals and practices meet their interoperability and operational challenges and IT strategic imperatives in a high-quality, high-performing way. Allegiance Healthcare Solutions can assist to identify the requirements and implement the right solution for your workflow and setting of care.
The interoperability and integration services we offer are:
- EHR Selection, Implementation & Support
- Data Migration, Integration & Testing
- HL7 Interface Development
- Patient Portal Implementation
- HIE Selection & Integration
- Direct Messaging
- Workflow Optimization Solution
Hands On Experience
Allegiance Healthcare consultants can participate at any level, from project management to post-production. We deliver solid, maintainable solutions, on time and budget.
Interface Development and Implementation on Cloverleaf, Rhapsody, Corepoint, Mirth etc.
- HIE platform installation, interface configuration and customization, interface migration and upgrades
- Implementation of FHIR and SMART on FHIR compliant solutions
- Multi-platform experience
- Java, web services, HTML, Tcl
- Tcl, Python, C ++
- HL7, X12, HIPAA
- Migration and conversion
Data Integration & Migration
• Development of standard and custom adapters and automation tools
• Mapping and migration of data across standards and products like EHRs, HIEs, clinical applications, etc.
Interface Monitoring & Support
• Interface health checks and performance monitoring
• Data quality monitoring, error triaging and correction – 1,500+ pre-built data quality rules
• Monitoring dashboards, alerts, and reports
• 24*7 support and monitoring
Architecture and Optimization
• SOA, message bus, legacy
• Interface consolidation
• Performance tuning
• Hardware sizing
• Best practices
• Monitoring and Troubleshooting
• Interface engine selection assistance
Our clients benefit from our deep expertise with the following integration solutions:
- Bridges Interface Toolkit
We’re here to help you.
Leverage our Professional Services Group experts to find the right solutions for any level of integration services and support your organization may need. With over a cumulative of 30 years of integration services, we have been helping healthcare organizations achieve their integration goals regardless of the technology involved. Whether you need staff augmentation or fully outsourced management services of your engine, you can be assured that our Professional Services integration team can provide any level of integration services and support needed. Our integration team members all have a full understanding of healthcare provider and vendor business processes and systems.
You can rely on us to help you with any or all aspect of interface development, training, implementation, migration, project management, data conversions and support.
Our Development, Integration, and Interoperability Services Include:
- Application Integration and Interoperability
- Clinical and Financial Data Exchange
- Clinical Data Aggregation for Reporting and Analytics
- Hospital-Physician Office Connectivity
- Interface and Transaction Variant Expertise
- Lab and Pharmacy Connectivity (e.g. HL7-NCPDP Data Translation)
- Payor-Provider and Clearinghouse Connectivity
Need help with product design or development?
If you have an integration project or immediate integration need on your radar, let us share with you how our breadth of integration & interoperability consulting experience will help your project come in on-budget and within the defined scope. We take on the challenges and minimize exposure for healthcare organizations nationwide. We are eager to learn more about your project and deliver an experience your organization and stakeholders love.